YOUTH CURLING COORDINATOR
Position Summary: The Youth Curling Coordinator will be primarily responsible for coordinating and facilitating the Little Rocks Curling Program (Fun Curl) at Moose Jaw Ford Curling Club and assist with Junior(Youth) Development Program which are both offered on Sunday afternoons.
This is a seasonal position from October 25 – March 21.
Hours of Work: Sundays 12:30 – 4:30 pm (hours may change slightly to accommodate league times and some bonspiels)
Also helping run the Youth Bonspiel(CHAB) Dec 5-6
Salary Range: $20 per hour
QUALIFICATIONS: Must have or be willing to complete Club Coach or Competition Coach Level 1 course. Good communication and organizational skills. Experience working with youth and Knowledgeable about the sport of curling. Energetic, enthusiastic and interested in developing young curlers and promoting the sport of curling
1. Supervise and lead on-ice program and provide on-ice behaviour management.
2. Provide on-ice instruction and support as required.
3. Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of the curling development program.
4. Plan and coordinate a training session for on-ice parent volunteers.
5. Other activities working with the youth curling program as required.
Please submit cover letter and résumé by email to:
Closing Date: October 14, 2020